Join us at the Traditional Building Conference in sunny Coral Gables Florida!
Featuring the Palladio Awards Ceremony and Dinner
at the Biltmore Hotel
in collaboration with the Traditional Building Conference
Need to get away? Re-join your colleagues and connect with expert architects, preservationists, conservationists, craftspeople, designers, and facility owners. Earn AIA Learning Units and go on architectural walking tours in Coral Gables, Florida, a city built by a poet which has managed to retain its finely crafted historic elements.
Join us December 1-2 in historic Coral Gables, Florida, for a two day interactive symposium, at the Biltmore Hotel, where you will learn from best-in-class experts and practitioners about historic preservation, adaptive use, urban infill, classical design, sustainable design, building restoration/maintenance and traditional craft. Network with your industry peers, clients and the technical representatives from restoration/renovation product suppliers.
Seminars, for AIA continuing education credits, will include:
- Incorporating New Technologies in Historic Buildings- Case Studies
- Rehabbing A 1901 Urban Townhouse for the 21st Century- Case Study
- Environmental Product Declarations and Historic Preservation
- Design and Diversity
- The Impact of Vacuum Insulated Glass on Repair vs. Replacement for Windows
- Storm Windows: Mitigating Heat Loss and Sound Transmission
- Traditional Garage Doors and Hurricane Codes
For more information, visit traditionalbuildingshow.comClick here to register
“The Traditional Building Conference never fails to provide vital and timely material for the historic building architect.”
“Engaging as well as ‘Big Picture”