ICAA Florida Education & Events Calendar
Virtual Sketching: Via Mizner, Via Parigi, & Via Amore, Worth Avenue, Palm Beach, FL
Virtual Sketching with the ICAA FLORIDA CHAPTER
Join us for our FLORIDA SUMMER SKETCH TOUR,
a weekly virtual sketching exercise
This Week’s Subject: Via Mizner, Via Parigi, & Via Amore, Worth Avenue, Palm Beach, FL
Architectural Style: Mediterranean Revival
Architect: Addison Mizner
Constructed: Inspired by the pedestrian oriented shopping streets of Europe, Addison Mizner designed and built Via Mizner in 1923 located off Worth Avenue the most exclusive street in Palm Beach. Placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993 under the categories of architecture, commerce, and community planning and development. Via Mizner is lined with 11 buildings that are now home for boutiques and restaurants.
Thank you to all for participating in our #floridasummersketchtour Instagram Event.
Here’s how it works:
- Select an image posted here or visit the location if possible for a Plein Air sketch
- Using any medium you like, sketch one or more images/views. Show us your skills!
- Snap a photo of your illustration and post it to your Instagram account with your location, a little something about yourself and the following tags by Sunday night at Midnight.
We’ll be searching for those tags and may feature your #floridasummersketchtour image on our Instagram page on Monday!
Ends Sunday, May 31 at midnight.
The Florida Chapter would like to thank their Henry Flagler Level Sponsors:
- Ken Tate Architect
- Caoba Windows & Doors
And Everglades Club Sponsor:
- Sagoma Construction International
Take a look at the latest IG Summer Sketch entries
- December 3 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- April 15, 2023 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am